2019 Cub Cadet XT1 LT46"
South Parkway Location
- 46" heavy-duty, stamped twin-blade cutting deck
- 22 HP Kohler V-Twin OHV engine
- Hydrostatic transmission; no shifting - just push a pedal and go
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Steering/Turning Radius: Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Cylinders/Material: Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Type: 22 HP professional-grade Kohler® 7000 Series V-Twin OHV
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring assisted
- Deck Construction: Stamped
- Cutting Width/Blades: 46"/Twin Blades
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Narrow
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 4"
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Spindles: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Battery Voltage: 230 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Headlights: LED High Illumination
- Cub Connect™: N/A
- Engine Start: Electric
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- PTO Clutch: Smooth lever engagement
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Tires (Front/Rear): 15" x 6" sleeve bearing/20" x 8"
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Tire Tread: Turf Saver
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Estimated Weight: 420 lb..
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Rear Differential Lock: N/A
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours
- Length/Width/Height: 68"/54"/42.5"
- Bumper: Optional
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional-grade 7000 Series V-Twin OHV
- Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Wheel Size
- 15 in. x 6 in. sleeve bearing/20 in. x 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Deck Size
- 46 in.